Soft Start Module
Pro level power handling
The WMD Soft Start Module is an inline buffer module that goes in between your power supply and modules that draw high current on power up. Use to ensure a consistent and reliable power up each time you turn on your case.
- 400 ms delay of power to the 12V rail
- Can handle 500mA per rail
- Does not delay 5V rail
- Passes CV and gate signals
- Reverse polarity protected\
- Power Handling: +12V = 500mA; -12V = 500mA
- Size: 1.5" x 1"
- Depth: 0.5"
- Plug female end directly into power distribution and the other into your ribbon cable.
- -12V rail is labeled. Put red stripe towards indicator.
- Every WMD product is warranted for 12 months after purchase, but please contact us if you ever have problems. We will take care of you.