Voltage Controlled Delay and Chorus
DPLR is a delay module with two interactive delay lines, each with 750mS of delay time.
One input is split to two delays which share overall delay time (DELAY) and regeneration (REGEN). Side B has control over its delay offset (SPREAD) from side A.
Delay, Spread and Regen are all voltage controllable. Regen at max will echo indefinitely, and can create interesting noise swashes.
The pushbutton at the top taps through seven different crosstalk configurations (Regen isolated through ping-pong). Push and hold to change through four different Regen Filter settings from very bright to dark.
- Two interactive delay lines
- 750mS delay time
- Voltage Controlled parameters
- Seven crosstalk configurations
- Four regen filter settings
- Power: +12V = 67mA; -12V = 31mA
- Size: 4HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Every WMD product is warrantied for 12 months after purchase, but please contact us if you ever have problems. We will take care of you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.