C4RBN is now shipping! We're doing our best to keep it in stock! Final run is coming towards the end of the year, preorders are open.
C4RBN (pronounced "Carbon") is a 4/2-Pole State Variable Filter with input saturation, output wavefolding, and more. It features a wide range of character from nice and clean filter sounds to screaming, squelchy, acidic mayhem.
C4RBN builds on WMD’s history with state-variable filters adding interface refinements and improved warm environment stability for live performance and beyond. A novel input saturation circuit plus the output wavefolder from WMD’s classic SYNCHRODYNE filter pair together to push the timbral flexibility to the next level. C4RBN is the building block to life in your eurorack.
- 3 independent 2 pole outputs for High Pass, Low Pass, and Bandpass
- Inverting Attenuator (attenuverter) for FM allows for positive and negative CV control over the cutoff frequency
- Independent 4 Pole output with switchable frequency response
- Input Saturation with 3 switchable levels and CV input for additional fine control
- PING circuit generates a fast decay envelope emulating the response of a vactrol
- Output wavefolder for extra bite and screaming character
- Resonance with self oscillation
- Temperature compensated 1V/Oct tracking.
- Performance focused control scheme allows for on-the-fly changes of filter types with intention
PCB height: 112mm
Depth: 38mm (with cables)
Power: +92mA, -82mA
Audio Input: 100k ohm impedance
V/Oct Input: 82k ohm impedance
CV Inputs: >100k ohm impedance
Filter Outputs: 1k ohm impedance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.